~Valhalla~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site currently under construction, may take a few days to complete, thank you. ;)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dropping mesos guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andyrewtwo
andyrewtwo

Number of posts : 300
Job/Class : Crusader
Level : over 9000
Percent :
Dropping mesos guide Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Dropping mesos guide Right_bar_bleue

Alternate Character : andehrew
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Dropping mesos guide Empty
PostSubject: Dropping mesos guide   Dropping mesos guide Icon_minitime23rd February 2008, 8:54 am

Have you ever seen people drop mesos really fast? This guide will show you how they do it, along with some tricks I came up with, such as dropping 1k mesos really fast while jumping around. :p

*This guide will be edited and will have pictures later*

I. How to drop mesos fast in place

This is used by chief bandits, who use meso explode to, well, .... explode what ever tongue .
1. open your item inventory
2. click the "drop coin" button
3. when the window comes up saying how many mesos you want to drop, move the window directly over the "drop coin" button on the item inventory, so that the "Ok" button is over the "drop coin" button.
4. Now you click the drop mesos button really fast! If your doing it right, the OK button should be pressed without moving the cursor.

There is also an easier way, but you can only drop 10 mesos at a time.
1. open item inventory.
2. hold enter down
3. click the coin button really fast and coins will be dropped fast.

II. Dropping more than 10 mesos at a time
Note: You cannot use the easy way to do this.
1. setup like in the first section.
2. sit in your chair, and or take any pots or skills off v and ctrl on keyboard settiings in maple.
3. now, open the "drop # mesos" window
4. fill the box full of zero's like this:

Dropping mesos guide Maple0100sj2

5. Now, take out the amount of zeros depending upon how much you want to drop. if you want to drop 50 mesos fast, take 2 zeros out and at the end, put 50. If you want to drop 100 mesos fast, take 3 zeros out and put 100 at the end.
like this:
Dropping mesos guide Maple0101mt1
6. now highlight everything in that box
7. press ctrl-c
8. now hold ctrl-v and click really fast and you should drop the amount of money you put in really fast! tongue

III. Dropping Mesos while jumping
Now this is a bit tricky. This is much easier to do with laptops, compared to normal computers. It may not be possible to do with a normal computer.

1. Get setup to drop coins fast
2. set the jump key to letter V in the keyboard settings in maple, and take anything off ctrl button.
3. hold an arrow key, ctrl-v and click really fast all at the same time:!: (if your gonna drop 10 mesos, then just use jumpkey+arrow key+clicking

IV. Faq

Well, guys i'm gonna post what ever questions you have here.

Q. Why would you waste your money by dropping it?
A. Hey, it doesn't hurt to be generous. Smile , besides Chief Bandits can benefit from this.

Q. Why must I change the keyboard settings in maple?
A. You have to change the settings because your skills or potions or what ever will interfere with the dropping.

well, this is the end of my first guide. Rolling Eyes

I will be editing this, since i know some things are not clear.

Last edited by andyrewtwo on 26th February 2008, 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Szeal
Admin
Szeal

Number of posts : 278
Job/Class : Assassin
Level : 52
Percent :
Dropping mesos guide Left_bar_bleue91 / 10091 / 100Dropping mesos guide Right_bar_bleue

Alternate Character : Reidyr
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Dropping mesos guide   Dropping mesos guide Icon_minitime23rd February 2008, 7:39 pm

Good job Andy!
I'm glad you made this. =]

I shall sticky it. =P
Back to top Go down
https://valhalla.darkbb.com
andyrewtwo
andyrewtwo

Number of posts : 300
Job/Class : Crusader
Level : over 9000
Percent :
Dropping mesos guide Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Dropping mesos guide Right_bar_bleue

Alternate Character : andehrew
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Dropping mesos guide   Dropping mesos guide Icon_minitime24th February 2008, 12:36 am

lol thx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping mesos guide   Dropping mesos guide Icon_minitime24th February 2008, 1:11 am

Thanks for the guide. I was wondering how people drop mesos so quickly.XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping mesos guide   Dropping mesos guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping mesos guide
Page 1 of 1